About our founder/president: Bonnie Kimpling is the President of A.C.T. Now, Ltd. She was the teacher/behavior analyst for an A.B.A./V.B. community school for 16 years. She has presented on various topics surrounding autism throughout Ohio, Indiana and Illinois. She is past President of the Autism Society of Northwest Ohio (ASNO) and a sitting member of the Ohio Autism Coalition (OAC). Professional memberships include the Association for Behavior Analysis International, The Council for Exceptional Children (CEC), and the Association for Positive Behavior Support (APBS). With over 29 years of experience with individuals with ASD and dual diagnosis and 23 years of experience specializing in ABA (I.B.I.), Bonnie works with families throughout the tri-state area to develop, implement and supervise in-home and school programs. Her articles have been published in Living Today Magazine, Hope Magazine Online, the Autism Advocate Journal, ASNO's Forum and various newspapers in the tri state area.
- Bonnie has a Bachelor's of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis, a Bachelor's of Art in Psychology and is currently pursuing a master's in special education (intervention specialist-moderate to severe) at Bowling Green State University.
- She has completed several workshops with Dr. Vince Carbone and worked collaboratively with Dr. Carl Sundberg.
- 2006 Businesswoman of the Year-Nominated by the Business Advisory Council of the National Republican Committee
- 2007-Nominated to the National Honors Society
- 2008-Who's Who Among Executives and Professional Women
- 2008-Special Education Delegate to Russia
- Golden Key Member